Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Randomness that makes me laugh

These things might not entertain anyone else, but I have to share just in case there is some weirdo out there that gets me.

I was in the kitchen, and Mike was watching tv, apparently The Shawshank Redemption was on. He walks into the kitchen for a snack and casually says to me "Did you know that Andy Dufresne disappeared like a fart in the wind?"

I was taking video of my niece, who is almost 2. I was trying to get her to look at the camera, and I was badgering her a bit. She doesn't like to be on camera. So she keeps ignoring me until she finally gets fed up, and she says, with much attitude "I'm BUSY!". Still doesn't look at the camera though!

"I'm gonna motorboat that popcorn!" Me, with my beer filter in place(which means every random thought pretty much gets vocalized), at the sight of the most enormous tub of popcorn I've ever seen.

No comments: